Take a night off from self catering
Baddegai has a fully equipped kitchen and a dining room table that seats 12, along with the woodburner in the corner you can conjure some pretty special dinner parties out in the wilds of the Brecon countryside.
Having said this its always nice to explore the culinary delights of the local area. Here are some suggestions…..
- The Three Horse Shoes, Groesffordd, Brecon, LD3 7SN, 01874 665672 – Good selection of food and beer and a quiz on alternate Wednesday nights.
- Star Inn, Talybont-on-Usk, LD3 7YX, 01874 676635 – Camra Breconshire Pub of the Year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 – fabulous selection of real ales and good pub food.
- Zeera Indian Restaurant, 103 The Struet, Brecon, LD3 7LT, 01874 610746 – very good Indian.
- Roberto’s Italian Restaurant, St Mary’s Street, Brecon, LD3 7AA. 01874 611880 – very friendly Italian with good food and drink at reasonable prices and a nice covered outside eating area where you can take the dog.
- The Red Dragon Chinese, 1 Bulwark, Brecon, LD3 7LB, 01874 611611 – good Chinese, can deliver, value for money.