Baddegai Cottage Accepts Dogs
Baddegai is the perfect holiday cottage to come to stay in with your four legged friends. It features
- a utility room ideal for drying your dog off
- an enclosed garden
- two fenced off paddocks for them to run free and play in
- throws are provided for use with furniture
Miles of great walks
There are miles of walks from the door of the cottage – you can take the old drovers road up to the Storey Arms and from there up on to Pen-y-fan.
If you want to travel further afield the Beacons Bus Service travels all over the National Park from Brecon. You can get the bus from Libanus to Brecon and then from there buses travel to Abergavenny, Hay on Wye, Carmarthenshire, Blaenavon, the Forest Fawr Geo Park and the Brecon Beacons Mountain Railway. All the buses are dog friendly and take you to some great places to walk.
Pubs that welcome dogs
Many of the local pubs welcome dogs so you can arrange a days walking with a lovely refreshment stop along the way. These include –
- The Star Inn, Talybont-on-Usk
- The Three Horseshoes, Groesffordd
- The Coach and Horses, Llangndir
- The Tai’r Bull, Libanus
- The Boars Head, Brecon
- The Red Lion, Llangndir
- The Griffin, Felin Fach
- Nantyffin Cider Mill, Crickhowell
- The Bear Hotel, Crickhowell.